Where posting isn't just a villaige in England.

Switches and Changes

I'M ON LINUX.

No, seriously, I'm using Ubuntu as my main, and have for quite a few months. So far, I'm loving it! Of course, nothing is without its problems, Ubuntu isn't very friendly with Dell computers, so there was a lot of reworking to be done to get it running like I wanted. But today I have finally achieved what I have wanted for so long. (nearly) Perfect usability!

Here is my first official screenshot of my (now) main OS, Ubuntu!



So yeah, this is it. I'm lovin it.

As for changes in my life, I'M FINALLY WITH HER!

Yeah, for those of you who know me personally, I've never actually had a physical girlfriend (up until now that is >:3). We stuck together, through thick and thin, and it finally happened.

Here we are!!!
(Dude on the right is my best bud: John)

No comments: