Where posting isn't just a villaige in England.

So Much So Little So Short

So my brother and his wife and daughter have been here for the past week, and its great to see them after 3 years+.  I've grown very attached to my niece, she's so very cute!  Which is really something new for me, I've been much for children.  Turns out I'm pretty good with them, her friend grew attached to me as well, hah.

Also, Next Friday is a small concert my friend's band is playing at, I used to help manage and make graphics for them.  But since I started working with OnFPS.com I kinda lost touch, but I'm hoping to get back into working with them, they're really motivated and I like the way they're going with their music.  You can check them out here: www.myspace.com/emergingfrombelow

Also found this guy who made a bunch of dbz vids, some worth mentioning cuz they're the first vids in a long time to make me laugh really hard, check them out here.



Alright, not much else to report, I'm signing off!

PBWYATHIS,
~Jack (josh)

No comments: